Why do a detox, anyway?
Don't our bodies know how to get clean all on their own?
The truth of the matter is that we live in a toxic world, and we're exposed to pollutants on a daily basis, whether it's pesticides in our food, fumes from traffic, or even toxic materials used to make computers and phones. Our bodies can only handle so much toxic input at a time, and when we get overloaded, we often experience negative symptoms like headaches, irritability, belly fat, bloating, breakouts, fatigue and more.
Detoxes can help to:
- Rev up your metabolism. A properly done detox can be great for re-setting your metabolism and burning fat that's been clinging to your body for years.
- Kick your body into dumping fat and toxins. Digestion takes a lot of energy, and it's important to give our digestive systems a break every now and then so they can repair damage done from foods that can damage them, like fried, processed, and sugary treats.
- Reset your habits. Have you noticed that you're reaching for the candy bowl more often than before? Are you drinking more wine than water these days? Cleanses are great for helping you become aware of your bad habits so you can start changing them.
- Make you feel better than you’ve ever felt before. Many of my detox clients tell me they have more energy, sleep better, and have more drive for life than ever before – pretty incredible for just 5 days!
This detox is for you if:
- You reach for caffeine and chocolate when the clock hits 3:00 PM.
- You usually eat pretty well, but you find yourself craving the opportunity to lighten up
- You know you want to eat better, but you’re just not sure where to start
- You want to find out how to feed your body for real instead of following another fad diet
- You know things need to change, but you could use some guidance so you don’t mess it up.
Yeah, but…will this really work for me?
There are a lot of detoxes out there promising to be a miracle cure. The 5-Day Detox for Beginners is different. It focuses on introducing lots of healthy, nutrient dense foods into your diet rather than restricting you to a few foods and drinks. People who have already gone through one of my 5-Day Detoxes have had incredible results.
I was totally blown away at how amazing the recipes were. I thought I would be starving the entire time but I wasn't. I had so much energy and loved all of the food. Everything was so good and super easy to make. Happy to share that my hubby decided to join me in the detox. He lost 5 lbs and I lost 3.
BYE BYE BLOAT!! So happy I decided to give this a try!
Charity M ~ Los Angeles, CA
Click on a season below for program details,
Early Bird Savings, and to sign up!